Hi everyone! Do y’all love food like me? When you are in a restaurant and taste something that almost makes you want to run and kiss the cook, do you try to figure out the ingredients? And how to replicate the dish at home? I’m guilty of that, sometimes it works out, this White Queso Dip is one of those times.
I’m addicted to Mexican food, the authentic stuff especially. Don’t get me wrong Tex-Mex is good, too, but sometimes a little too spicy for someone with acid reflux. I could seriously eat Mexican every day. I especially love anything with chicken in it, like these Easiest and Yummiest Baked Chicken Chimichangas Ever!
White Queso Sauce
- slow cooker
- 1.5 pounds deli sliced american white cheese land ‘o lakes is awesome
- 1/2 cup 2% milk or half and half
- 2 tbsp diced jalapenos from a jar, fresh might be too hot (optional)
- Add cheese to slow cooker/crock pot then pour milk in, add jalapenos(optional). Cook on low.
- Stir occasionally. Serve when melted.
I’m telling ya, easy, not too time consuming, and OMGee so freakin’ delish! Drop a comment if you make it, I’d love to know how you like it and if you have any tweaks to add.
**May contain affiliate links. I only promote products I use and highly recommend. Some products I review are sent to me at a discount or no charge. All opinions are mine. I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you if purchase through my links. See my Disclosure for the full disclosure statement.**