**This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure for the full disclosure statement.**
Hey Quirky Crafters,
How do you feel about challenges? Specifically, the card making or scrapbooking variety? For me that’s one of my favorite ways to give me the kick in the butt I sometimes need to wake my creative side up. There’s a $25 gift certificate up for grabs to one lucky participant! OH, by the way if you are a digital scrapbooker check out the Month of Challenges #8 at The Lilypad! It runs the entire month of January and there are prizes galore. I usually participate but this year I’ve got too many irons in the fire.
Speaking of challenges….I’ve got a challenge for y’all! It’s not difficult at all. I created a super simple sketch that can be used for a rubber stamped card(I love stamping!), a computer generated card, traditional scrapbook page or digital scrapbook page(my fave), or even for an art or bullet journal page. The choice is yours.
Here’s the sketch to follow, add embellishments as desired. The sketch is open to interpretation, please make sure to keep it fairly obvious that you followed the sketch but make it your own! I’m not a stickler to the ‘rules’ I just love seeing other crafter’s creations, what better way to get inspired, right?!
Simple requirements: ***Please note the date changes below***
- Create a new project: rubber stamped or computer generated card, traditional scrapbook or digital scrapbook page, or art journal/bullet journal page.
- Upload to an online gallery, Pinterest, your blog, Photobucket, etc, and comment below with the link.
- Enter as many times as you like, but with a new project for each entry.
- Please put in your comment what products you used to create your project.
- If you used any special techniques please share if you don’t mind.
- DEADLINE to enter is
February 12, 2020February 21, 2020 at 11:59pm CST.
One lucky participant will be randomly selected by a random number generator to win a $25.00 gift certificate to www.scrapbook.com which is one of my favorite online shops for paper crafts! Winner will be announced on the blog here and via A Quirky Crafter newsletter on
February 13, 2020 February 23, 2020 at 9 am CST.
Have fun and please share with your crafty friends! The more the merrier.